Tiernan & Patrylo’s affiliate, Dividend West Part-ners, LLC recently purchased the former Photo-circuits facility in Peachtree City, Georgia and completed the revitalization of the property under the Georgia Environmental Protection Division Brownfield’s program. The program requires remediation of all source contamination from the site, which had been used to manufacture printed circuit boards. The 20 acre site includes two buildings. The initial 163,000 square feet was delivered fully renovated within a 6 month time frame.
- 205,000 square feet total;
- Single tenant user occupying 165,000 +/- square feet for its US headquarters;
- Will include office area, parts distribution, and light manufacturing areas;
- Cleanup of the property is complete and EPD has confirmed acceptance into Georgia’s BFP;
- New US headquarters for Wencor Group;
- Total Project Value: $10.2 million