Tiernan & Patrylo completed the design and construction of a new corporate office and in addition completed the expansion of the manufacturing/production space for this medical compression stocking manufacturer based near Zurich, Switzerland. The new facility serves the North American market and is headquartered in Peachtree City, Georgia. T&P more than doubled its production capacity, and the project was completed with no production interruptions. The project included the addition of a new climate controlled knitting area, fully finished clean extra high warehouse space for finished goods, and renovation and repurposing of the existing washing, dying, sewing and boarding areas.
- 12,000 square feet new US corporate headquarters;
- New Knitting Room;
- Additional plant repurposing and renovations;
- Sophisticated climate control system for knitting production area due to required 40,000 CFM exhaust system;
- Total Project Value: $5.0 million
- Project Duration: 8 mo. new construction
4 mo. renovation