Tiernan & Patrylo was the general contractor of record on this oil recycling facility in Peachtree City, Georgia. The overall $60 million project included the design and installation of a new energy efficient refining process to remove the contami-nants from waste oil. Chemical additives are mixed with the refined oil, and it is packaged for resale as automobile motor oil. Tiernan & Patrylo was responsible for site layout, grading, concrete foundations, control building, structural and miscellaneous steel fabrication and erection and process equipment installation.
- Oil Refinery to Recycle Waste Motor Oil;
- 400 tons reinforcing steel/5,700 cubic yards of concrete;
- 1000 tons of structural steel fabricated, galvanized and erected by T&P;
- Clean, Safe, Energy Efficient Process;
- Project Value Including Equipment: $60 million;
- T&P Contractor of Record